Our Valuvet Membership Plan for You!
Our Valuvet Scheme was designed to save you money whilst caring for your companion
Join NOW by calling our freephone number
0800 169 9958
quoting which Champion Vets practice you wish to join
Hundreds of Champion Vets customers are now enjoying the benefits of our well-established Valuvet Plan. That not only means their pets are receiving essential medical care throughout the year, it also allows them to take advantage of a number of generous discounts.
When you become a member of the Valuvet Plan, your pet will enjoy an extensive list of services and treatments at a cost that is remarkably easy on your wallet.
I HEAR THERE'S 10 UNDENIABLE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN ME UP TO THE VALUVET SCHEME!
1. Two annual full health consultations with one of our experienced vets (one included with vaccination)
2. Comprehensive vaccination against the major infectious diseases of dogs, cats and rabbits, including kennel cough in dogs
3. 12 months protection against parasites such as fleas and worms (including the sought-after Program injection for cats and Program tablets for dogs, worth in excess of £100 per annum per pet)
4. 15% off procedures including blood tests, dental work, spaying and neutering
5. 15% off all medicines both acute and long term, such as arthritis, diabetes and heart medicines
6. 15% off all toys, foods and other pet products sold in practice
7. Accidental injury cover from under £3.00 per month
8. Exciting seasonal offers throughout the year
9. Payment plans available for procedures over £200, exclusive to Valuvet clients
10. Best of all, the Valuvet Plan allows you to spread the cost of your companion’s healthcare over the year through monthly direct debit payments. Dogs, cats and rabbits of any age, breed or size can benefit from the Valuvet Plan, with the cost starting from as little as £7.21 per month.
Alternatively call your local Champion Vets surgery to discuss the Valuvet Plan with one of our knowledgable and friendly reception staff.
OR SIMPLY JOIN NOW BY CALLING OUR FREEPHONE NUMBER 0800 169 9958